Given Grennan Fender’s significant growth, we are continually opening up new opportunities to expand our professional team – we place no limits on opportunities for advancement. We strive to provide opportunities to develop leadership and technical skills, engage in practice development, and identify and build new practice areas to meet the needs of our clients.
We seek to hire people with the following qualities:
- Proactive: Staying focused on the important not the urgent.
- Collabrotive: We can all accomplish more when we enthusiastically share our talents.
- Passionate: Love what you do.
- Integral: Do the right thing.
- Professional: Find trusted solutions for our clients, while remaining humble and respectful of others in every situation.
- Community: Give back.
- Balance: Making a good life, not just a good living.
- Fun: We know that work that is fun is work that gets done!
Experience Audit Associate
Purpose: Grennan Fender is seeking an experienced auditor to join our rapidly growing assurance practice. You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years of experience in public accounting and a CPA or the willingness to pursue your CPA license in the near future. We believe in investing in our team and providing opportunities for career and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, a dress for your day policy and an excellent benefits package including fully covered healthcare (employee) as well as a progressive modern firm culture.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA or a short term plan to become a CPA.
- 2+ year of experience in a public accounting audit practice.
- Planning for assurance engagements
- Assessing audit risk
- Developing and following an audit plan
- Review staff level workpapers
- Being the face of the firm in communicating with our clients
- High level of organization required
- Other projects and duties as needed
Grennan Fender is seeking a Tax Associate to join our expanding tax practice. You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree and a willingness to pursue your CPA license in the near future. We believe in investing in our team and providing opportunities for career and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, excellent benefits package and a progressive modern culture within our firm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field and actively perusing the CPA designation.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- 1 to 3 year of experience in preparing corporate returns, partnership returns, and individual returns.
- Experience with UltraTax or Pro-systems is a plus.
- Working on a team that focuses on a wide range of tax specialty areas. This can include preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, not-for-profit, state/local, and payroll tax returns for a variety of industries.
- Respond to IRS and state tax notices.
- Completing tax planning and research.
- Understanding tax regulations and communicating them to the team and clients.
- Identifying and addressing client needs and building client relationships.
- Other projects and duties as needed.
To contact us about career opportunities, please e-mail a cover letter and résumé to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com