Glad you’re here!
At Grennan, Fender, Hess & Poparad, LLP we don’t just crunch numbers, we examine each aspect of a client’s finances to increase success and profitability. Our philosophy is simple: provide our client with the best tax, accounting, and auditing service in Orlando, at a reasonable cost, and a long-term relationship will flourish.
A leading full service tax, accounting and, assurance firm based in Central Florida, Grennan Fender has clients spanning the country. We provide a wide array of innovative value added services for our business and individual clients, including tax, audit, accounting, planning, and consulting. We know that the needs and demands of our clients are ever-changing, and we are committed to be on the leading edge of our profession, with continual training and technological developments.
The firm is experiencing tremendous growth is looking to hire a Tax Manager to have a hands-on opportunity to foster and build a trusted advisor relationship with current and future clients of a growing firm. Please apply by sending your resume to the attention of the Tax Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Review, manage, and driving the success of multiple client deliverables including tax returns, extensions, and tax planning calculations for businesses and individuals.
- Ability to act as primary client contact for preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients
- Understand and interpret the U.S. income tax laws.
- Review and prepare complex business returns, individual returns, and tax planning projections for high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Conduct complex tax research and prepare memorandum outlining findings and conclusions.
- Correspond with IRS and state agency audits, inquires, and tax notices.
- Strong analytical, research, and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills.
- Delegate projects and provide accounting and tax training to the tax staff.
- Effective written and oral communication with clients, the tax department, tax authorities, and within the firm.
- Assist with developing and retaining the tax staff.
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Keeping abreast of changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications.
- Engage in consulting and special projects as requested by management and clients.
- Successful candidates will possess ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, supervise and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as internal managers and partners.
- 6+ years continuous recent public accounting experience.
- CPA or EA required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe software.
- Proficient in Thompson Reuters tax software is preferred, but not necessary.
To contact us about career opportunities, please e-mail a cover letter and résumé to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com